Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5: Daily Guru, "Gurucast #101"

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (will open in new tab)


(Left Click (PC) or Command-Click (Mac) to save it to your desktop...it's about 75MB)

One hour of amazing music and commentary from "The Guru" himself.

Tracklist (all links are to MY review of that artist, song, or album):
1. Beastie Boys, "The Move"  Hello Nasty
2. Stubborn All-Stars, "I Can't Touch You"  Back With A New Batch
3. John Lee Hooker, "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer"  Very Best Of
4. Van Morrison, "Astral Weeks"  Astral Weeks
5. Queen, "Seaside Rendezvous"  A Night At The Opera
6. X-Ray Spex, "I Am A Poseur"  Peel Sessions
7. City And Colour, "What Makes A Man?"  Bring Me Your Love
8. Dr. John, "I Walk On Guilded Splinters"  Gris-Gris
9. Mudhoney, "Touch Me I'm SickSuperfuzz Bigmuff
10. Air, "All I NeedMoon Safari
11. Cyne, "Plight About Now"  Evolution Fight
12. Johnny Hobo & The Freight Trains, "Untitled" Johnny Hobo & The Freight Trains
13. Béla Fleck & The Flecktones, "Big Country"  Left Of Cool
14. The Clash, "Should I Stay Or Should I Go"  Combat Rock

No comments: